Fuller Figure Fuller Bust’s instagram https://www.instagram.com/fullerfigurefullerbust/
Please watch video if unsure. https://youtu.be/E32XGdMjajo
Please have someone assist you.
Always stand straight up and looking ahead (looking down at the tape will skew the measurement)
Do not make the measurements smaller, we want to make you something you will love and fits comfortably.
Make sure the tape is tight but not cutting in, we will alter the measurements so the latex fits perfectly in its unique snug way.
1. Neck (around base of neck)
2. Across shoulders front (shoulder tip to shoulder tip) (if you can’t find the shoulder tip, it should be in line with your armpit or the arm seam on a well fitting shirt)
3. Across shoulders front (should pass across the base of your neck)
4. Base of neck to shoulder tip (along the top of your shoulder from base of neck to shoulder tip)
5. Above bust (beneath armpits around your whole body, chest measurement rather than bust)
6. Bust (Wear a supportive bra so breasts don’t sag too much and measure around the fullest widest part)
7. Under bust (around the underband of your bra)
8. Shoulder to bust point (next to your neck in the centre of your shoulder and then to the widest and centre point of one breast)
9. Golden Triangle – 2 measurements
a) Nape of neck to bust point (the nape is the middle base of neck, between the ends of your collar bones – to the middle, widest, centre of one breast aka bust point)
b) Bust point to bust point ( or nipple to nipple, middle of breast on the widest point to the other middle of breast)
10. Waist (smallest part of waist, generally around the bottom of the rib cage) Remember/mark where you measure this!
11. Bust point to waist (lay the tape flat and run it down your body from the centre of your breast to where you measured your waist)
12. Underarm to waist (get the tape up in your armpit then measure along the side of your body to your waist)
13. Nape of neck to waist (front, along your body between your boobs to where your took your waist measurement, DON’T LOOK DOWN, it will make you shorter)
14. Base of neck to waist (on your back, at the base of your neck to where you measured your waist)
15. High hip (around your hip bones, under your belly button) Remember/mark where you measure this!
16. Full hip (around the fullest, biggest measurement of your hips and bottom) Remember/mark where you measure this!
17. Underarm to high hip (hold tape in armpit then measure down along the side of your body to where you measured your high hip)
18. Underarm to full hip (hold tape in armpit then measure down along the side of your body to where you measured your full hip)
19. Nape of neck to high hip (down along your body from nape to where you measured your high hip, make sure boobs don’t get in the way)
20. Nape of neck to crotch (down the front of the body from nape to lower than the line of your full hip in the middle at the front, measurement stops before it tucks under between your legs)
21. Base of neck to high hip (down your back, follow contours of body)
22. Base of neck to full hip (down your back, follow contours of body)
23. Back Rise (base of neck to crotch at the back, tape measure tucks under your bottom)
24. Around top of both thighs together (if buying a pencil skirt we need this measurement, stand comfortably with your feet either together or a little bit apart depending on how you want the fit, we recommend getting your feet as close together as possible, measure around your two legs together a few inches down from your crotch where your thighs appear to be fullest)
25.Around both knees together (if buying a pencil skirt we need this measurement, stand comfortably with your feet either together or a little bit apart depending on how you want the fit, we recommend getting your feet as close together as possible, measure around the middle of your two knees)
26. Waist to high hip (this is to work out proportions, this can be done off to one side on the front of the body)
27. Waist to full hip (this is to work out proportions, this can be done off to one side on the front of the body)
28. Waist to knee (waist to the centre of your knee, off centre on the front of your body in a horizontal line)
29. Armseye (this is the arm hole for tops, you can use a form fitting shirt to find where this is and measure, it’s around the top of your shoulder tip and up in your armpit in a loop)
30. Waist to floor (stand straight up and look ahead waist to the floor, no shoes)
31. Bra Size
It is very helpful if you either draw on yourself or tie string around your waist, high hip and full hip so you always measure to the same place.
Also sending us photos of yourself in form fitting clothing will help us understand the measurements and check they seem right.